Golden Years Program
All persons aged 55 years and above are advised to undergo our “Golden Years” Health Screening Programme.
The objective is to improve the quality of life, inclusive of health and functional status, of the older person. The overall goal is to add “quality life” to years and promote successful or healthy aging.
Why is a special screening for “Golden Years” or senior citizens (aged 55 and above) needed?
- The older person often has more than one medical problem and the presentation of disease is often non-specific or “silent”.
- If it is not diagnosed and treated early, there is rapid decline in the health of the older person.
- The older person often has a higher incidence of secondary complication of disease due to inappropriate treatment.
- A comprehensive assessment done yearly will improve the diagnosis and management of multiple problems associated with aging.
Optional Tests & Preparation
|Bone Densitometry (without Consultation) Hip & Spine||
|Spirometry (without Consultation)||
|Audiogram (without Consultation)||
|Glyco Hb (HBA1C)||
|Testosterone (hormonal screen)||
Goods or services provided are subject to 6% GST. The prices displayed are exclusive of GST.
Preparation for this programme
- Fasting from 10:00 pm onwards the night before the appointment (only PLAIN WATER is allowed).
- On the day of your appointment, please register at the Health Screening Centre at 8:45 am.
- Please wear short-sleeved loose-fitting blouse/ shirt and slacks or bermuda shorts.
- Should you be on any medication, please inform the Health Screening Co-ordinators before the screening.
- Please bring along with you the results of any investigations done elsewhere.