Health Screening Program
With the fast-paced high-stress lifestyle of today, maintaining good health is essential. Gleneagles Penang offers a choice of three options under the Health Screening Programme. This is part of our customized health screens of preventive healthcare program to help you stay healthy and perform your best.
Our Health Screening Programme is designed to:
- Give you an assessment of how your body is coping with stress.
- Investigate further any signs of disease of any particular organ / system, if necessary.
- Advice you on changes in lifestyle and / or diet should this be necessary.
How often should I undergo this programme?
Good health is important for a busy executive like yourself. It is advisable that you come for screening once a year if you are above 40 years old and once in every two years or so if you are below 40 years old.
Preparation for this programme
- Fasting from 10.00pm the night before the appointment (only PLAIN WATER is allowed).
- On the day of your appointment, please proceed to the Health Screening Centre at 8:30am to get a queue number for registration.
- Please wear short-sleeved, loose-fitting blouse/shirt, slacks or bermuda shorts. Should you have a pair of sports/running shoes, please bring them along if you are to do a stress test.
- Should you be on any medications, especially insulin injection, please speak to one of our team members before the day of health screening. Please bring the medication along and inform the Health Screening Co-ordinators before the screening.
- Please bring along with you the results of any investigations done elsewhere.
How long does it take to finish the programme?
It usually takes at least 2 to 3 hours to finish the programme. It may take slightly longer if you are requested to undergo some extra tests. A complimentary snack will be provided.
|CT Coronary Angiogram||RM1700.00|
|Exercise Stress Test (Treadmill)||RM 170.00|
|Ultrasound Scan of Pelvis (Lower Abdomen)||RM 70.00|
|Bone Mineral Densitometry (Hip & Spine)||RM 140.00|
|Ultrasound breasts||RM 140.00|
|HIV Ag/Ab||RM 40.00|
|Glyco Hb (HBA1C)||RM 28.00|
|HAV IgG||RM 47.00|
|Helicobacter pylori IgG||RM 35.00|
|Vitamin D||RM 120.00|
|Stool Test (Faecal Immunochemical Testing)||RM 20.00|
|Urine Microalbumin||RM 20.00|
|Blood Group||RM 20.00|
|HSCRP (Cardio Vascular Risk)||RM 38.00|
|Pap Smear (By Gynaecologist)||RM 70.00|
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.